Monday, March 12, 2012

Kailyn's 4th Birthday

Kailyn's 4!!
It is amazing her and I are still alive!!
No seriously, all kidding aside she is my little princess and I love her, we all love her so incredibly much! She's always such a good mommy to both of her brothers and even though she's one tough cookie she can still get her feelings hurt occasionally (pretty rare, so when it does happen, lets just say they poked momma bear, which is same for all my kids wether its rare or not and kids and adults alike you don't wanna poke the bear). She loves all that is pink and girly and promises us that she will never get married because then she'll have to kiss a boy and that's gross!
Travis wasn't able to be here for any of her birthday which she was pretty sad about but thankfully was able to facetime him before her party and she loved it! Thank you to all her Grandparents, Aunts, Uncle and cousins for coming to make her birthday a brighter one!
Travis you were and are missed!

Here was Kailyn's 4th Birthday via iphone pictures (as usual, except the extra fuzzy ones via text messages, sorry)
Birthday breakfast, her pick, doughnuts.

She wanted to go shopping for her birthday so I let her have some of her birthday money and she bought a little LEGO Friends (the new girl series of legos, Wyatt patiently helped her build it, such an amazing big brother!)
Birthday Girl!
Party time!
It was a Minnie Mouse Movie Night!
Pizza, (lots of fruit) and Minnie Mouses Birthday movie. (which we only watched a little of so we could play games)
We played two games.
Pin the bow on Minnie and a Minnie relay race. They had to put on gloves, high heels and balance a bow on their heads and to the wall and back.
It was a tie!
Opening her scooter from Aunt Katie and Uncle Nathanael!
Her cake that the bottom layer, which everyone ate, was too dry!
I swear I'm in a rut.
The easiest cake I've ever decorated but was the 2nd grossest!

She was spoiled rotten by her Aunts and Grandparents!!

Travis and I got Kailyn a dance bag filled with a ballet leotard, tutu, tights, ballet shoes and tap shoes and explained to her that we signed her up for ballet classes. Well she didn't quite comprehend it, because the girl was giving me "uh huh"s and nods and she's been begging to go to ballet for over a year now so I knew she wasn't understanding the words that were coming out of my mouth.
So I explained it to her again.
Then Wyatt and Cousins got it. But she didn't still.
So I explained it again!
Then she got it.
Got her helmet and bell and ready to ride!


Thank you all so much for the facetimes, songs, phone calls, cards, your presence and presents to Kailyn! She's one lucky girl to have so many love her!
Happy Birthday Kay!!

1 comment:

amber said...

I love her "got it" face, haha. I can't wait to see videos of her in her dance class!