Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Mothers day I was sick, went to the clinic then went home and basically slept a lot. It sucked.
I love Mother's Day. I love being a mother. It is the hardest and sometimes most frustrating thing ever but it is the thing I've always wanted to be and I LOVE it. I love these crazy little people so incredibly much I could cry. 
And I was sick which means we all stayed home from church and I missed the part where all the kids go up and sing to their moms!!! I love that part!!! But its ok theres always next year and this beats last year cleaning up the kids puke all day. Travis was in town for this one too, to help out with the kids so double plus!! See folks things can ALWAYS be worse. Let us all be thankful!
 After I napped a bit, Kay and I snuck to the bathroom and let her try out my new makeup. 
She loves it because "I just feel like I look like a teenager now, I mean I don't know why but I just feel it"
This makes me want to wash her face. But I remember wanting to be so grown up so I just let her have her moment. She is after all my girl. 

 I grew a henry in my garden!
 Kay went snorkeling in the tub and found me pearl earrings!
Thanks Travis.
They're the best snuggle bugs.
Sure love being their mom! (Kailyns too!)
Hope everyone had a happy healthy mothers day!

1 comment:

Jake and Jana said...

Okay, I must have missed some posts or something. When did Wyatt get braces?! Is he even old enough?! lol. Stop growing up children! And Kay looks so old with all that make-up! You have such a beautiful family!