Friday, May 8, 2015

Christy and Shawn's Wedding!!!

My good friend from middle and high school got married!!!
She married one heck of a guy  and they are perfect together!
Couldn't be happier for her!
Congratulations Christy and Shawn!!!
 She asked me to be a bridesmaid!
 I was so unbelievably honored to be apart of her big day!
I was a bit nervous (to say the least) about it all (ruining her wedding by falling, ruining pictures with my squinty eyes, but most and foremost not being there for bedtime for Henry) but after I calmed down it was so fun!

 My hair.
Kelly did an amazing job!
Lasted two days too.. Is that gross that I just shared that??

 Saying by to the kids that would take pictures with me.

 The bride!
She is so gorgeous!
She looks JUST like a princess!!
I promised Kay I'd face time her so she could see Ms. Christy in her wedding dress. Kailyn was so cute and gasped when she saw her and her CINDERELLA shoes!!!







 The reception!
 Travis doesn't know what to do with his hands....

 Me and the Bride!!
The whole ensemble.
 Kay loves my Malibu barbie shoes...so does Henry...he's drawn to them and wears them around quite a bit...maybe I should be worried about that. :/

2 comments:

Diane Bromley said...

Dear Ashley,
This is such a labor of love that you are leaving for your children and grandchildren. A great big thank you from me as well for allowing be to peek into you the comings and goings of your everyday life and the extra special events also. I know I sit here with a big smile on my face and a warm heart because people say, "What are you looking at the makes you so happy." I grateful and proud.

Jake and Jana said...

Ash! You are absolutely STUNNING! For reals. You rocked that hair and dress!