Monday, August 25, 2014

1st Day of School!

 She wanted her hair cut for 1st Grade because "I'm older now and I feel like I need not a babyish hairstyle". So I cut it. Even though it made me sad.
 He sure loves his little mommy.

 First day of school.
His picture looks like last years. The leave me alone, I hope no ones watching face. 
I sure love him.
His teacher has already approached me to tell me he's a favorite and how much she likes him. 
 Kailyn's teacher. She just graduated college. She makes me feel ancient. Even though she's only 4 years younger than me. Super nice and sweet though and...and "she's been to Paris!!!" is what Kailyn tells EVERYONE. Because if you've ever read Fancy Nancy you'd know that French and all things France are fancy which means they're magical to a six year old girl. 
 First Day of School Brigade!
And then there were two...minus Wyatt because he's not suppose to be in this shot. 

No comments: