Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kailyn's 6!

For her birthday her Grandma took her shopping and she LOVED it!
She got so many cute outfits and loves them all and is so excited to wear them!
When she got back from shopping we had a couple of her friends waiting at the house to surprise her!
 While she was gone I hurried and decorated the house, set up a couple of games and pulled out her "Frozen" cake I made the night before.


 Heres one game we played called melt Anna.
Inside was a tiny Anna doll and they all had to figure out how to get her out. 
They tried, warm water, hammer, salt and then dropping it on the concrete!
 We also made our own Olaf's.

 Opened presents
 More of melting Anna

 Built Elsa's Ice Castle

 One of her cute outfits! 
She changed as soon as she walked in the door! :)
 I botched her writing like four times then just gave up. Tasted pretty good though. 
 Made all the girls Elsa crowns and capes and we had Frozen Karaoke too!



Kailyn,
You are growing up too fast! I love you so much! You are so sweet and kind to everyone and are an amazing friend. You love to play princesses, pretend and make crafts. You're so helpful in the kitchen and love your brothers so much. You are going to be an amazing mom. You excel in school and I get notes weekly from the staff at your school on how much they love and adore you.
You truly are a princess. I love our girl time we get, to paint our nails and talk about the future. I admire you so much and I am so happy to be your mother. Thank you for being my girl!
Happy Birthday Kay!

No comments: