Friday, July 24, 2015

Summer Shenanigans

 Travis and I went on a date to an indoor rock climbing place and it was super fun. And all we have is a picture of my bum. sorry. 
 Used the free bowling coupon with the kids.
Apparently it was too long and ended in huge fits and me loosing my cool in the car and....yelling. I felt awful and they were sad. So we started a new had hugs and sorries and went to lunch HAPPY.
 Love these kids and thankful they put up with me.
 Lots of water fun on the trampoline.
 Went to Chickfila for Cow appreciation day.
Wyatt was at a friends and Gus had a friend over... hence the random kid thats not Wyatt. 
 Kids have seen Cupcake Wars and set out to do it.
They made them all by themselves. So fun when they can read recipes and do it on their own!



 This is my favorite food and I got some this summer. 
Nom Mi Fries.

 Travis finally used his birthday present and went skydiving. 
He dubbed it a "fun time" but "definitely not a rush".
Birthday fail.. next year I'll just get him a motorcycle. hahah.
  Kids slept in until 8AM!! 
So I rewarded them with croissants and donuts and didn't make them run their morning mile...made them watch me run it. 
 Before 
and After.
Really want to paint the kitchen cabinets and travis wants to rip up the carpet....changes are coming...hopefully!

1 comment:

amberhenrie said...

I forgot you bloggggggggedddd! Love reading all of these!