Monday, June 15, 2015

Kelleys do Flordia!

Next on our list was to visit my sister Jess and her family in Flordia. My dad wanted to drive with the kids and I (he's crazy I know) so we waited until he got back from Ohio then took of for Flordia!
Kailyn had so much fun playing with girl cousins!!

 We all had so much fun! So many cousins!!!

 They had so much fun on the trampoline!!!!

 We got to go to a nice REAL beach!! 
Went to New Smyrna Beach.... which just happens to be the shark bite capital in the WORLD. WORLD people! Didn't sleep a wink the night before, googling and researching it. But once we got to the beach everything was just fine. I LOVE THE BEACH. It is my happy place and to have all my little favorite people enjoy a nice clean beach with me just made me so exceedingly happy!
 Love these two pictures because Henry looks devastated that Ruby left him.

 High tide!
Clear water.. ahh! It was awesome!
 Gorgeous!
 Haha I love this picture too. 
Sister Selfie. Love you Jess!
 Boys finding sea creatures!

 After the beach we went and saw some manatees!!
They love this little cove close by and the kids had so much fun watching the manatees. 

 After that we went to this little place on the water and ate great food and watched....the DOLPHINS!! And boats passing by. Henry insisted we all say hello and wave to them all. We did it once and apparently he thought it was a ritual. 

 My beautiful sister Jess and all her kids. Can't believe she's pregnant with her 7th. She's amazing!!!
 Henry and little Ruby.
He loved following her around and calling her "babae"

 Watching the Dolphins!!!
 Baby yoga!
 We made the kids tie dye shirts! It was fun...and funny. 
Thanks for such a fun time Jess and Speed Family!!
 Headed home!
He did not like the ride home. Hollered and yelled for almost 6 hours straight. Ohh how happy we were when he fell asleep! Poor henry. 
Thanks Dad for driving!

No comments: