Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The two that keep me company.

I'm so happy I have these two at home still while everyone goes off to school. 
I'd be very sad with out them.
And yes the next 5 pictures are pretty much the same, but one of them not terrorizing the other one is a big deal so I had to take and post as many pictures of it as I could.









I joined a playgroup with 6 other moms and we rotate having all the boys for a couple of hours once a week.
I thought it'd be a great way for him to meet more boys to play with especially with school next year I want him to have more buddies he'll know when he starts.
But I guess I didn't realize with that many kids and moms you don't get a turn very often!!
I'm trying to cope with it. But he did have a great time! I was so happy for him!! I'll try better at being happy about it myself too. 

No comments: