Monday, July 7, 2014

Just today.

I dislike shopping. And more than I dislike shopping I HATE RETURNS because I am not a procrastinator and I want to return it right away.. That being said its hard to do when you're a single parent most of the time with 4 kids. 
So I have had a return for Ikea sitting on my dresser for WEEKS. So I decided enough was a enough and wanted it gone. So off we went.
 They ate some sort of breakfast, lunch thing.
 Wanted these bunk beds.
 And left with these umbrellas. 
2 bucks a piece and they pop open with a push of a button. 
 They were thrilled.

 After returns at Ikea, HomeGoods and Target we went home and packed dinner and headed to the pool.
Not even 5 minutes later...thunder. So they closed the pool but we opted to stay and eat our dinner at the picnic tables on the patio. 


 The kids and I had a blast watching Henry eat. 
We dubbed him the strawberry killer.
He'd take one strawberry out at a time and maul it then put it back and move to the next one. 

 This is the "Hey you took the last one" face. 
We were all laughing so hard.

 There's a pond right by the pool that has turtles and fish so we walked over and fed them crackers.
 Then I had them get together real quick to take a picture. 
They were on one!


 After we were done feeding the turtles we decided to head over to the splash pad (since there aren't any lifeguards to tell us to leave over there)


 Henry liked it...as long as I sat next to him.

 The kids and I had fun running around until it got a little darker and the mosquitoes came to eat us. 
Then we went home. 


 He saw himself on the phone and immediately started screaming "daaadddaaaa"
someones used to FaceTime with their Dada!

No comments: