Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wyatt's Great and 8!

 He asked for Emmet from the Lego Movie. Never seen it. And I totally messed it up. But he loved it. And that's all that I care about!
 Breakfast on the "You Are Special Today" Plate.
He was VERY excited that it was "finally" his turn.

 Wyatt chose to go somewhere instead of have a big birthday party.
So I took him out of school early (Kailyn too) and we drove down to Galveston to the Lone Star Flight Museum! It was awesome!!

 Grandma was in town so she came too!



 This is the plane flown in the beginning of Secondhand Lions!
We went home and watched the movie to show the kids, they loved it!

 This guy was awesome! He let Wyatt behind the ropes to see all the planes up close and told him history and stories of a lot of the planes. Wyatt was in HEAVEN!
He said it was the best birthday ever!


 This is one of the 3 only flyable dive bombers in the world!
 1 of the only 7 flyable B-17 in the world!
He got to see the bomb bay and the cockpit. 




 His dream is to be a fighter pilot for the military... can you tell??
 My favorite people.

 Such a great big brother!!

We had cousins and grandparents over for cake and ice cream and some random games I made up.
We did a scavenger hunt to find his present and I didn't take a picture, but he got an rc plane, that he's been researching for weeks. He was very excited.
Only thing missing from his perfect day was his Dad.




Wyatt,
You are awesome! You are so smart such a wonderful boy, incredible student, caring friend, loving brother and my son!!! I'm so happy to be your Mom! You are hilarious and have an amazing sense of humor! You are eight years old and I can't believe it! You are so excited to be baptized and I am so excited for you. You are a master builder of legos a math whiz and you dream of planes and inventing things.  I'm so lucky to get to watch you grown up and accomplish your dreams! I love you Wyatt so much! Thank you for being my son!

No comments: